Guess who’s got the Versatile Blogger Award?
First and foremost I’d like to thank my fellow blogger Emily of Scarlet Letter Style for bestowing upon me this honour. Seriously, its my first ever recognition of any kind and I’m absolutely elated. So the course of action I’m supposed to take after receiving this is:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award (check)
- Share seven things about myself (erm…)
- Award seven recently discovered bloggers (its at the end; I save the best for last)
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award (check)
Alright, here goes nothing Seven Things About Me
- I am a total animal lover. I’ve had everything from mice to turtles to lizards to snakes to butterflies to horses and have currently stabilized on two cats and a dog. But fish seem to hate me. They never last for more than a week. The longest a fish has ever survived at our house was Tiger who lived for a month (but he was my sisters).
- My attraction towards headbands borders dangerously close to unhealthy.
- I have an extreme sweet tooth. I will guarantee to rid the pantry of any item containing sugar within a week provided the pantry is not locked with a heavy-duty industrial chain and lock. (Just kidding. I break through that too)
- I do martial arts and yoga. I know, it sounds weird. But I’m only one level away from a black belt. (Fear me)
- I own only one pair of heels. The rest are flats. Towering above everyone is not my cup of tea. I’m already 5’7″
- I am a self-confessed literature addict. My ‘literature’ includes everything from Lauren Conrad to Harry Potter to Iliad and Odyssey.
- I also like watching cricket. Just so you know, there’s a World Cup going on. Any other cricket fans out there? Who are you rooting for?
The Seven Great Bloggers I’ve Recently Discovered
- Halie of Prada for Breakfast
- Kristie of Lace and Berries
- Chi of If I Were Audrey
- Madeleine of In New York, Paris Tomorrow
- Ari of The Path Before Forever
- Sara of Life With 4 Cats
- Ashley of Two Eyes In The Mirror
I can name so many more. No, I want to name so many more. Please tell me if it’s allowed. Seriously, I want to pass on the blogger love to other deserving bloggers too.
PS: This is a complete procrastination post. I’m supposed to be studying for my finals but couldn’t help myself…